Interested in Consigning?
The following are guidelines for bringing items in for consignment:
- Consignments are accepted Tuesday-Saturday during business hours.
- All clothing must come into the store already on a hanger. We do not look through tubs, boxes or bags. All clothing must be clean, wrinkle and odor free (no smoke, moth ball or musty smells please!)
Shoes, purses & jewelry can be brought in a bag or box.
Please bring your items on hangers or in containers you do
not want back.
- When dropping off clothes we will look through all of your items and give you any "no thank you's" back at that time. We will inventory and price your items within the first 48 business hours that they come in. You, the consignor, will then need to call back by the end of that 48 business hours to see if we have additional "no thank you's". You will need to pick these items up at the end of the 48 hourse by the close of business. If you don't pick items up they will be donated and will not be inventoried. You may also "drop & dash" following the same call back procedure as above.
- Items must be seasonal:
Fall/Winter - August 15
Spring/Summer - February 1
- Items must be current and in-style. Vintage items (dating 1960's and before) are accepted. Some items we do not accept are wedding dresses, prom or bridesmaid dresses, undergarments, bathing suits, pajamas, robes, slippers.
- Our consignment period is 70 days. You the consignor have the option of picking up items that have not sold prior to or on the 70th business day. Any items that remain after the 70 days become the property of the store.
- You the consignor will receive 40% of the selling price.
- We carry all brands as long as they meet the above requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that we will accept all items — we make choices based on our knowledge of shopper preferences and our existing inventory. At times, it may be necessary for us to pass on perfectly good items.
We apologize in advance.
- Second Time Around will not be responsible for damage or loss caused by customers, theft or acts of nature.
- There is a one time sign up fee of $5.00.
Payouts for items consigned will be given by cash or check every 30 days. Example: if you bring items in on the 5th of the month you will be eligible for a payout on or after the 5th of the following month.
You also have the option of using any money on your account for purchases in the store at anytime.
Picking up unsold items
It is the responsibility of the consignor to keep track of when your clothes are due out. It is the responsibility of the consignor to locate all of their own unsold merchandise. We will give you an inventory sheet of any unsold items. If you would like us to pull your items for you there will be a $10 charge and a 24 hour notice is needed.
Responsibility of Second Time Around
We will inventory, price and do our best to sell your items, because when you make money we do too! We will keep our store clean and organized to attract customers and allow for a pleasant shopping experience.
Second Time Around reserves the right to run sales and specials on items in the store at anytime.